|The Visitor World|
Attract Marketing provides advice and consultancy for visitor attractions, heritage sites, museums tourism, and leisure activities.
Our services include:
- Feasibility studies
- Strategic business planning
- Marketing plans
- Audience development plans
- Access planning.
We support these activities with support on:
- Branding and brand strategy
- Mystery shopping
- Guidance on funding and grant applications
- Visitor studies,
- Destination strategy and development
- Visitor research
- Market research both quantitative and and qualitative research including focus groups.
Whether you operate a museum, zoo, aquarium, theme park, heritage railway, country park, farm park or any other kind of visitor attraction in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland or elsewhere in the World, we can help you make strategic choices surrounding planning, delivering and evaluating the visitor experience.
Attract's main web site is here
Attract's consulting clients can include: developers, operators, owners, managers and architects from counties, regions, towns, cities, cultural and artistic attractions, resorts. museums, heritage centres, leisure parks, resorts and event venues.